Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thing #2

I really do feel that we should be lifelong learners. Sometimes the learning will take us out of our comfort zone and cause a lttle anxiety, but it is worth it. The easiest habit I feel for me is Habit #6- use technology to my advantage. I can remember when I was younger, paging through the encyclopedias over and over. Today information on any subject is within our reach with just a stroke of the keyboard. The hardest habit is probably #4- to have the confidence in myself that I can achieve my goals.

1 comment:

  1. Bet your hardest habit will change after this adventure because you surely will have achieved several goals upon completion!

    you are really traveling thru the Things very fast...unfortunately, that means you are having fun pretty much alone! Hope you will visit other Players and share ideas and thoughts with them

    ReplyDelete